I have been meaning to create a blog for a while now but being time poor I haven't made it a priority but that is all changing!! I will dedicate writing a blog every 2 weeks on a Monday to be publish for your journey on a Tuesday morning, it will be about business and what I have learnt in business. It will be full of AMAZING people I have discovered while having my own business for 4 years and 12 years as a designer!
Let's jump right into it with the amazing Simon Sinek and his talk about starting with the why...
The top 5 quotes I took from this video were:
1. "People don't buy what you do, people buy why you do it!"
2. "The goal is to do business with people who believe what you believe"
3. "When we work from the inside out we are talking directly to the part of the brain that controls behaviour then we allow people to rationalize it with the tangible things we say and do. This is where gut decisions come from."
4. "If you hire people that believe what you believe they will work with their blood, sweat and tears."
5." ...It proves what they believe about the world and how they want everyone to see them. People don't buy what you do, people buy why you do it"
What were your favourite quotes from the video? Do you like the same 5 quotes or do you have different quotes? I would love to know in the comments below!!
How good was that!! I now want to put it into practise, here is my working from this video...
Rose Hill Designs why...
1. I seriously LOVE colour, pattern and illustration.
2. I want people to feel happy, joy and treasured from receiving my work - if they buy or if it's a gift.
3. A truly beautiful memory of their pet or loved one.
4. For people who LOVE their pets more than anything!!
This is my work in progress of Why, How and What...
Rose Hill is a graphic artist, who absolutely LOVE'S colour, pattern and illustration! We create a Pop Art style that is applied to many different products including design-led greeting cards, notebooks, artworks and personal commissions. All are lovingly designed in London and made in England
What do you think? Have I got it? Or does it need work? All comments welcome, I would love to know what you think!!
Lots of love, Rose x x x
Hope to see you on Tuesday 7th Nov