PET PORTRAITS - HOW IT WORKS
7 easy steps
1. You pick the size and frame type.
Choose from four frame styles:
Ornate Gold (most popular),
Three sizes: Large, Medium (most popular), Small.
2. You e-mail me 5-10+ (the more the better!) high-resolution photo's of your pet standing or sitting front view. See the examples below. It’s amazing hearing all about your pet! This helps turn your pet’s personality into a playful artwork. To capture them perfectly and make sure you’re 100% happy whilst taking you on the creative journey from start to finish!
3. You tell me your: Name l E-mail l Telephone number l Delivery address
For your invoice. You then pay a 50% deposit via bank transfer or Paypal (with the added 6% PayPal fee).
It will be sent to you tracked or N.London pick up and will let you know the delivery charge once you have given your address.
4. We agree on a timescale. Rose illustrate your pet in my Pop Art style and e-mail you a J-peg for approval. And adjust until you're 100% happy and can treasure forever!!
5. You confirm the artwork and frame. Paying the remainder 50% via bank transfer or Paypal (with PayPal fee). Once SIGNED OFF the artwork will be printed and the frame made (7-14 working days). Once started if you change your mind on the artwork or frame there will be additional fees.
6. You will receive a Limited Edition hand-signed Artwork.
7. As an extra bonus can put your pet’s artwork in my next collection of cards and notebooks. Any of
Rose Hill Designs stockists have the option to buy your pet on a card (Art, Happy Birthday and Christmas).
Including Harrods, Oliver Bonas, and Scribbler. Hence 'Make Your Pet Famous'! So everyone can love your pet as much as you do! Because they're so important, written on the back of their cards are their likes and
fun things they do. It would be wonderful if you could help write this!
All Copy Rights belong to Rose Hill Designs