I'm a Graphic artist, I absolutely LOVE bringing people joy through some of my favourite things: colour, pattern and illustration!
I create award winning Pop Art that is applied to many cool and fun products including: stunning 'Make Your Pet Famous' artworks, beautiful murals, personal commissions, design-led greeting cards, quirky notebooks, beautiful fashion and stylish accessories. All are lovingly designed in London and made here in England.
Since the launch at Top Drawer Autumn 2013 I have completed some amazing commissions::
As seen in the prestigious store Harrods a range called 'Make your pet famous' whereby a client supplies photos of their pet (or human portraits) I illustrate them in my Pop Art style.
amazing customers include Sadie Frost, Robert Webb and Charles Saatchi:
* My very first commission was for Kay & Charles Saatchi straight from my degree show to make a bespoke dress for their daughter’s 13th birthday.
* Then followed some other very prestigious commissions from the fashion editor Amanda Eliasch to make her son a bespoke waistcoat.
* Charlie Allen the tailor that designed the 2010 England World Cup kit to design a logo for a new product line, he was so impressed he hired me for a year to do all his in-house design work.
* A personal Christmas card and two artworks for Sadie Frost .
* A personal artwork for Robert Webb (Actor), his comedian wife Abigail Burdess and their two children; Four artworks in total.
Fab retail collaborations with ZSL London Zoo, Harrods and the British Museum:
* ZSL London Zoo and Whipsnade Zoo. Designs for a series of mugs and stationery for their first pop up shop in central London, and retailing in their main shops at the zoos. There are other designs in the range.
* A bespoke print design for harrods the luxury store and a range of bags and accessories under the harrods name. They also stock several collections under the Rose Hill Designs name.
* The British Museum – Originally commissioned to design a bespoke card for the Museum to sell, the commission went on to include a range of stationery designs.
* Rose Hill Designs has collaborated with World Wide Fund (WWF) on a series of ceramic designs.
Personal artworks for:
* Jonathan Simpson (the Mayor of Camden, London) Portrait
* Joanne Good (BBC Radio presenter and actor) Dog Portrait
* Tilly Walnes (British sewing be, Tilly and the Buttons brand) Portrait
* Leah Hardy (Journalist Daily Mail) Portrait
* Eddie Piller (Founder of Acid Jazz) Portrait
* Marcus Bonfanti (Blues Musician) Portrait
* Jess French (Children's presenter) pet Portrait 2 cats and 1 dog
* Sergeant Peter Ryan Camden, London Portrait
A celebrity following on social media includes Dawn O’ Porter (Presenter), Gizzi Erskine (Celebrity chef), Spencer Matthews and Lauren Hutton (TV Series: Made in Chelsea)
I have illustrated a children’s book called ‘My First Bath Book’ with Shade 7 Publishing.
Artworks have featured in the film 'Kids in Love', starring British super model Cara Delevinge.
Wonderful retail customers include Scribbler, Oliver Bonas, Harrods, Japanese store ITO-YA and American store PAPYRUS.
Before starting Rose Hill Designs I freelanced for leading companies such as Ted Baker, Debenhams, Abigail Ahern & John Lewis and worked in-house for: Abigail Ahern, Yumi, Lemon Ribbon, Charlie Allen, Woolworths, and MYER (in Australia for 2 years)
Nominated for a Henry Award for Best Art Range 2015 and 2016, winner of the SBS award, winner of cadbury's drawing award - prize consisted of the artwork exhibited in the national history museum for a year